Your family & friends are cordially invited to experience Nambucca in a new and exciting way.
From a fish eyes view.
Your adventure will begin in the foothills of the beautiful Nambucca Valley
You may decide that this is the perfect place to relax, throw a line in (which is covered by our pre-paid fishing licence) while you enjoy a cool drink and a good book on the airy bow of our vessel.
Alternatively you may decide that adventure is more your type of holiday.
Some of the most unspoiled areas are only accessible by boat which means you will see parts of our beautiful valley not seen by most of it’s local inhabitants. The choice is yours to relax or explore.
Nambucca Valley is situated halfway between Sydney and Brisbane.
Our river abounds with dolphins, fish, bird life and unsurpassed views
– all we need is your company.
So why not consider our houseboats as the next holiday you take?
We are certain that it will be one holiday that you will remember for a very long time.
- Our Cruise Boat carries a maximum of 48 passengers.
- We are available for functions, parties and presentations for 2 or 3 hour cruises.
- Our vessel is equipped with a PA System and 22 inch LCD TV / DVD / Flash drive multi media display for your presentation needs.
- We do private functions for a minimum 25 of adults. Kids welcome. Simply pick the menu and days that suits your group. If you have a smaller group call for more information.
- We are open to suggestion should your group require any special needs.
- Our Cruises leave from the Nambucca Tourist Information Centre situated on the corner of the Pacific Highway and Riverside Drive in Nambucca Heads.
- Once leaving you will travel up the beautiful Nambucca River. On board we have folders showing you the history of area’s in the Nambucca Valley.
- Upstairs carries a maximum of 20 people.
- Fully guided tour with commentary.
- We are fully licenced. NO BYO facilities.
- We can NOT operate in strong wind warnings.
- We recommend that you bring a jumper or jacket no matter what the weather is.
- You can enjoy the beautiful scenery and hopefully get to see the dolphins.